Search This Blog

12/14/13

"18 Christmas Songs" By Johnny Cole, and a group of anonymous musicians...


I have no clue how I got the pictures like that. I guess uploading the pictures in html mode would do that. Regardless, I present yet another budget Christmas release.

Broadway records was a cheap  budget label from L.A. Christmas albums just do not come any more generic then this one here. Like a lot of budget labels of the day, this album features recycled material from three different artists; Johnny Cole, Studio recordings that appear on Crown records on "Kiddies Christmas"(CLP-5083), and a recording of "White Christmas" from Eli Oberstein's budget record line. I own the complete versions of all these songs (they're edited here), so I will not be cleaning up this album like I normal do.

No comments:

Post a Comment